SMALL BUSINESS. BIG IMPACT.
For as little as $1 a day, your business can improve the odds for local children and families, starting with early education.
United Way of Northeast Mississippi has created an easy and affordable way for small businesses to make a lasting impact. Being a member aligns your business with United Way and our 50+ year history of bringing people together around the issues that matter most.
We all benefit when children succeed in school, families are stable and secure, and our community has access to the resources needed for healthy lives. And your business benefits from a better prepared workforce and a stronger economy.
Did you know that 87% of consumers are willing to buy a product or service from a company because that company supports a cause that is important to them?
$1 PER DAY
For your investment of $365, your business will receive:
- $200 in radio advertising courtesy of iHeart Radio
- Entry in a drawing for a free advertising package
- Mention during the ReTailgate radio remote
- Spotlight story about your business on United Way’s social media
- Listing in United Way’s email newsletter
- Listing on United Way’s website
- Listing in United Way’s annual publications
- United 365 yard sign and/or window decal
- Rights to use the United 365 logo in your marketing
For a gift of $500 or more, you will also receive Leadership Society recognition in United Way publications.
MAKE YOUR PLEDGE
United Way volunteers will visit businesses and collect pledges from October 11th through 25th. The deadline to make your pledge and be entered in our drawing is October 25 by 1:00 PM. You can download a pledge form and mail it in or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
A CHANCE TO WIN
Each business that pledges at least $365 will be entered into a drawing for an advertising package that will run through the month of November, which includes:
- 1 month of digital billboard at Crosstown (832 impressions per day)
- 1 month of digital/mobile advertising (25,000 impressions)
- $500 in radio advertising, courtesy of iHeart Radio
The United 365 drive will culminate with a ReTailgate Party in the alley behind United Way on October 25 from 11:00-1:00. You are invited to attend and celebrate with us! Mississippi Radio Group will host a live remote, during which we will shout-out all businesses that have made their pledges. At 1:00, we will draw the winner of the advertising package.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
Simply give a corporate gift of at least $365 to United Way. You can give now or pledge and pay later.
You can give your employees the opportunity to get involved by giving as well.
- United Way campaign with payroll deduction
- Encourage employees to give directly
- Have a giving drive at your business
ENGAGE YOUR CUSTOMERS
- Donate proceeds from sales to United Way during a specific week or around a holiday
- Provide opportunities for customers to donate
- Have United Way materials in your business to educate your customers about our impact
For questions or more information, contact United Way at 662-841-9133 or email Robin McKinney at email@example.com