RAISED HERE, STAYS HERE. The funds we raise within each county remain in that county, providing services to residents of that county.
For 2017, Chickasaw County residents invested in the following programs and agencies to impact Chickasaw County. The agencies in bold are located within Chickasaw County. All agencies listed serve individuals in Chickasaw County.
- American Red Cross North Mississippi – $4,000
- Autism Center of North Mississippi – $2,000
- CATCH Kids – $7,200
- EXCEL, Inc. – $14,850
- Faith Haven, Inc. – $1,500
- Family Resource Center of North MS – $2,000
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes – $1,200
- Girl Scouts Heart of the South – $2,800
- Fuller Center for Housing of Houston, MS – $14,600
- Hope Family Ministries, Inc. – $900
- L.I.F.E. of Mississippi – $4,000
- Mission Okolona – $7,200
- National Council on Alcoholism and DrugDependence of NEMS, Inc. (NCADD) – $2,600
- NMMC Camp Bluebird – $600
- NMMC Camp Breathe Ezzzze – $1,000
- NMMC Diabetes Patient Assistance Fund – $1,000
- NMMC Heart and Vascular Institute Patient Assistance Fund – $300
- NMMC Hospice Patient Assistance Fund – $300
- NMMC Social Work Patient Assistance Fund – $1,000
- North MS Kidney Foundation – $2,600
- Parkgate Pregnancy Clinic, Inc. – $1,550
- Regional Rehabilitation Center, Inc. – $6,500
- S.A.F.E., Inc. – $2,500
- Sally Kate Winters Family Services – $500
- Salvation Army – Chickasaw – $14,500
- Women First Resource Center, Inc. – $4,500
- TOTAL – $101,700
Funding decisions are made by a team of volunteers within each county who determine where the greatest needs lie in their communities.
For 2017, these volunteers were Tiffany Bean, Barbara Buggs, Birdie Burdine, Tom Byrne, Jr., Gene Childs, Donna Chrestman, Josh Earnest, Joyce East, Hank Franklin, Betty Holder, Glenn Huggins, Floyd Ingram, Shenia Jones, Vera Moore, Steve Schultz, Scott Shempert, and Terri Turner.