Leadership Has Its Benefits
Your Leadership Level gift to United Way distinguishes you as a philanthropist. You are interested in uncovering the root causes of community issues and are committed to solving them.
As a Leadership Donor you work both behind-the scenes and in the trenches. Your philanthropic interests can be matched to a specific service area as your leadership gift is channeled into meaningful, measurable community impact.
Leadership Donors lead by example, shaping the path to the future of our community and impacting lives. Leadership giving is possible for as little as $10 per week and can do so much in Northeast Mississippi.
Leadership Cabinet 2020
- Lisa and Jack Reed, Co-chairs
- Pam and Michael Brown
- Carol and Thomas Byrne
- Rita and Tommy Chamblee
- TJ and Ronnie Stricklen
- Cheryl and Kenneth Wheeler
- Angie and Brad Stevens
STEP-UP MATCH PROGRAM
NEW FOR 2020: This year your increase in giving will be matched when you step up to the next giving level!
|2019 Leadership Investment||2020 Leadership Investment||2020|
Leadership Giving Levels
- Alexis de Tocqueville Society: $10,000 and above
- Pillar Society – Corinthian: $5,000 – $9,999
- Pillar Society – Ionic: $2,500 – $4,999
- Pillar Society – Doric: $1,000 – $2,499
- Granite Society – Cornerstone: $750 – $999
- Granite Society – Foundation: $500 – $749
What your Leadership Gift can do:
- For the cost of a $10 meal each week for a year ($520), you can feed 36 families for a week.
- For the cost of a $50 movie night for a family of 4 each month for a year ($600), you can provide 14 individuals with a doctor’s visit and medication.
- For the cost of a $20 pizza night for a family of 4 each week for a year ($1,040), you can provide 7 children with a night of shelter.
Leadership Affinity Groups
If you are a woman and a Leadership Donor, either individually or with a spouse combined gift, you are automatically included in this premier leadership society. Visit our Women United page to learn more.
If you are under 40 and a Leadership Donor, either individually or with a spouse combined gift, welcome to our social and service society! Visit our Groundswell page to learn more.
2020 Leadership Step Up Donors – THANK YOU!!Leadership-Listing-2019