Leadership Donors lead by example, shaping the path to the future of our community and impacting lives. United Way of Northeast Mississippi would not be able to have the same impact in our 7 counties without our forward-thinking leaders who give generous gifts of $500 or more each year.
While all levels of gifts are needed, Leadership Gifts have a great impact on the community. Leadership giving is possible for as little as $10 per week and can do so much in Northeast Mississippi.
What your Leadership Gift can do:
- For the cost of a $10 meal each week for a year ($520), you can feed 36 families for a week.
- For the cost of a $50 movie night for a family of 4 each month for a year ($600), you can provide 14 individuals with a doctor’s visit and medication.
- For the cost of a $20 pizza night for a family of 4 each week for a year ($1,040), you can provide 7 children with a night of shelter.
Leadership Giving Levels
- Foundation Fraternity $500 – $749
- Cornerstone Society $750 – $999
- Pillars Society $1,000 – $9,999
- Alexis de Tocqueville Society $10,000 and above
2016 Leadership list coming soon!