Community Impact Volunteer
To serve as grant reviewers to read and rate program grant proposals; to provide periodic oversight once grant is awarded.
- Attend 1 volunteer training session
- Review between 8-10 online applications related to one of our 3 impact areas: Academic Success, Health & Wellness, or Family Stability.
- Complete an evaluation form/rubric using online data management system (e-CImpact).
- Participate in agency interviews and final meeting to rank applications
- Conduct 30-minute agency site visits in the Year 1 and 2 of grant cycle
How much time is required?
- About 25 hours over 2 years between November 2019-December 2021
- October 2019 – Initial Training (2 hours)
- Mid-November 2019-January 2020 – Scoring of Applications (15 hours)
- January 2020 – Agency Interviews @ CREATE Foundation (3 hours)
- February 2020 – Rank Applications (2 hours)
- Fall of 2020 and 2021 – Annual agency site visits (3 hours)
- Content expertise in one of the impact areas: Academic Success, Health/Wellness (Behavioral or Community), or Family Stability (Housing, Food Insecurity, Employment, and Financial Literacy)
- Understanding of performance measures that result in impact
- Engaged and knowledgeable about community needs in one of the following counties: Chickasaw, Itawamba, Lee, Pontotoc, Prentiss, Tishomingo, and Union
- Able to review applications and use scoring rubric from an online web-based platform
To apply, please complete the application below.